Make Space For Our Wildlife
Recycle, Reduce, And Reuse
- Encourage your family to take public transportation. Walk or ride bicycles rather than using the car.
- Save energy by turning off lights, radios and the TV when you are not using them.
- Turn off the tap while you brush your teeth and use water-saving devices on your toilet, taps and showerhead.
- Ask your parents to buy products and food without packaging whenever possible. Take your own bag to the store. It will reduce the amount of garbage and waste your family produces.
- Recycle your toys, books and games by donating them to a hospital, daycare, nursery school or children's charity.
- Encourage your family to shop for organic fruits and vegetables.